I just really love this bread! My favorite yet since it is not too coconut-y, does not crumble, super high in fiber yet low in carbs. Holds up well in sandwiches and the texture is slightly chewy. It’s the perfect bread for toasts as well!
- 1.5 cups of warm water (almost too hot to touch)
- 2 tsp dry active yeast
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup flax meal
- 1 cup ground tapioca
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl, combine yeast and water and mix well. Allow up to 5 minutes to foam or bubble.
- Add in oil and eggs then remaining ingredients.
- Cover with damp towel and allow to rise for 45 minutes.
- Transfer dough to a greased loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes. Cool completely before slicing or storing.