Anyone else here love cheesecake and brownies but not the sugar or carbs? I feel you.
It’s been exactly 1 month since I’ve started the Ketogenic diet. Here’s the status update: I’ve lost 10 pounds, relying on coffee less and less, and even though I miss eating noodles when going to out for Thai food and making late night runs for ice cream, I feel GREAT! I love the way my body is transforming and all the energy levels. To celebrate my 1 month journey, I began to experiment with low-carb cheesecakes. This recipe is a winner and with only 1g of carbs per serving, they are great for when I have sweet cravings.
God Bless the folks who invented cream cheeeeese!!!
Low-Carb Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Bites
- 8 oz. full fat cream cheese
- 3 packets of stevia
- 2 heaping tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- non-stick cooking spray
- 12 mini cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer with wire whisk, whip cream cheese until nice and fluffy.
- Add in stevia, cocoa, vanilla, and eggs and mix for 1 minute.
- Line 12 mini cupcake liners and spray each with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill batter to the top of each liner and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool completely and chill for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
72 calories, 1.75 net carbs, 6g fat, 2g protein per serving