Hello again! It’s currently 1 AM in the morning and I am super sleepy but I can’t go to bed because I’m compelled to share this recipe with you. I was trying to find something creative to do with potatoes this morning for breakfast and I came up with this: crispy potatoes in olive oil, chopped parsley and garlic, celery seeds, and sun dried tomatoes. The Dash seasoning give bland spuds herbs and a hint of citrust flavor. Absolutely delicious! This recipe makes 4 servings.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Dash original seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- dash of pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, Dash, salt and pepper, parsley, and toss evenly.
- Heat olive oil in a non stick pan on medium heat. Add potatoes and stir until golden brown.
- Lastly, add garlic and sun dried tomatoes 2 minutes before taking potatoes off stove.