Sage potato salad is a great side dish to complement a picnic or barbecue. The earthy aroma of sage goes great with potatoes and you can also use dill instead if you don’t have sage.
- 4 russet potatoes diced 3/4- 1 inch thick
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 3/4 cup regular mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped sage
- 1 tablespoon of sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon regular mustard
- salt and pepper
- In a boiling pot, add 1 quart of water, potatoes, and salt. Boil for 15 minutes and drain.
- Transfer potatoes in a large mixing bowl. After potatoes have cooled, add mayo, mustard, sage, celery salt, black pepper, and chopped eggs. Mix well and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.